The Full Light Tower is designed for customers to use throughout their facility. It is made of Plastic Jacketed Steel Tubing on casters for mobility. The Light Panel sits at standard counter height for easy access. The Camera is fixed mounted at 5 feet above the light panel surface. The top section of the tower can pivot down on two hinges for easy access to the camera or for walking the station through a doorway. The entire assembly is covered with a black light curtain as well eliminating any side light that might impact the quality of the photo.
Standard Light Station
The Full Light Tower includes the Cannon Rebel T6 Camera with Canon image capture software. The T6 Lens reduces image distortion on the edges of the light panel. Images can be viewed live in Digicamcontrol and stored in a mapped folder for quick access.
- Plastic Jacketed Steel Tubing Frame on locking casters with pivoting top section
- Power strip mounted to stand with separate on/off at each plug.
- OSAAP Light Panel embedded in foam
- Cannon Rebel T6 Camera : Power on/off remote
- Canon image capture software
- Memory stick
- Power cable for Camera
- Black Light Curtain
Optional upgrades available are: talk to sales associate to add
Monitor support arm
Drawer & bottom shelf assembly
Bottom side panels